Back to Concordia Theology
How to Use
Lectionary at Lunch, Hom Helps, Chapel Sermons, and more — all in one place!
Reconsidering the Greek Preposition “eis” in the Baptismal Theology of Matthew 28 and Romans 6
- The importance of one little overlooked word...and how we translate it.
Miroslav Volf on Luther, Memory, and Reconciliation
- The prolific Yale theologian spoke at Concordia Seminary, St. Louis, as part of the ...
Taking Creation, Scriptures, and the Saved Seriously: Pulling Things Together
- Glenn Nielsen sums up his previous three essays on the art and act of preaching.
Robert Kolb to Speak at Concordia Seminary on “Luther’s Fiercest Foes”
- In celebration of the 500th anniversary of the Reformation this year, Concordia Seminary, St. ...
Preaching: Taking the Saved Seriously
- Why do we preach to the baptized as if they weren't Christian?
Scripture Reference Search
© 2011 Concordia Seminary. All Rights Reserved...
Revised Common Lectionary copyright © 1992 Consultation on Common Texts. Used by permission.